ALL THINGS

This blog share everything from videos, games, movies, news and software...... follower can search it and if you have recommended website or any questions, just email me at namza23@gmail.com

Home Button

All Things

Friday, July 22, 2011

All the viewer can ask anything about computer problem

If anyone have problem with their computer, you can post a comment here.... if i know about the problem, i will try find the solution for your problem.... only for windows OS user.... not MAC, Linux or other else. Because I never use it my self....

In this blog also, i will show how to solve simple problem.

2 comments:

  1. me had a problem with my laptop. its sony vaio and her keyboard doesn't work well. when i push spacebar, nothing happen. i had to use copy paste method to write this message and also it give a problem when me playing game.
    plz respond this immidiately

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how to repair it..... but you can refer other blog or forum here some forum maybe can help you :
    http://techpaul.wordpress.com/2007/08/06/my-e-key-doesnt-e-and-other-keyboard-tips/
    http://www.fixya.com/support/p374895-sony_vaio_vgp_wkb1_vgpwkb1_keyboard

    If you still have problem with it, you can use USB keyboard and attach it to your laptop

    ReplyDelete